Choosing the right Natural Gas product for your business is an important decision and can help you manage your energy costs. Exelon Energy works with customers to develop forecasted usage (Contract Quantity) and have a variety of settlement options to help you maximize your energy budget. No matter which product you choose, you can be sure that you’ll have the natural gas you need to be open for business and able to serve your customers.
Exelon Energy natural gas products are available for select customers in Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio with firm (uninterruptible) supply.
Exelon Energy's Flexible Natural Gas Product Choices Include the Following:
- Index-Based Products
- Monthly contract quantities are invoiced at a market-specific monthly index
- Market-based pricing allows the flexibility to float with the monthly index and lock-in a fixed price when market conditions become attractive
- NYMEX-Based Products
- Lock in the transportation cost (Basis) from the Henry Hub pricing point to your city-gate, then trigger the commodity price for natural gas as determined by the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) to form a Fixed Price.
- Manage a portion of your total gas bill, even when the commodity market is volatile by securing favorable Basis Pricing.
- Exelon Energy Discount Distribution Product - Available to Select Michigan Customers Only
- For eligible customers in certain areas of Michigan, Exelon Energy provides qualifying Michigan Consolidated (MichCon) customers with a unique guaranteed savings opportunity on their natural gas distribution pricing.
To get started, simply print, complete and fax the appropriate form below to us and an experienced Exelon Energy account representative will contact you shortly with options for your businesses' energy needs.
Illinois Natural Gas Authorization Form
Michigan Natural Gas Authorization Form
Ohio Natural Gas Authorization Form